Blue Prism Excellence in Enterprise RPA Awards 2019
Terms and Conditions
- The Excellence in Enterprise RPA Awards (“Awards”) are organized and operated by Blue Prism Limited (“Blue Prism”) on behalf of itself and its affiliates. The 2019 Awards consist of six categories and are divided into two regions, Europe and the Americas.
- Blue Prism reserves the right to modify or vary the terms and conditions at any time. By submitting or accepting a nomination you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Blue Prism makes no representations or warranties regarding the Awards or its rules and disclaims all implied warranties. Blue Prism undertakes no obligations for its performance or processing of entries other than as specifically stated herein.
- All entrants (both nominators and nominees) for any of the Awards agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Blue Prism nor any of its directors, employees, other representatives, related individuals, entities or sponsors shall be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from participation in the Awards. Blue Prism does not take responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or entries that cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- Online nominations will open on January 9, 2019 and close at 11:59pm GMT on February 22, 2019. Nominees that have been shortlisted will be notified by March 28, 2019.Europe Regional winners will be announced on April 3, 2019 in London. Americas Regional winners will be announced on May 21, 2019 in Orlando.
- By submitting or accepting a nomination for an Award you provide Blue Prism the permission and approval to use content including your logo for educational, marketing and/or public relations purposes and shortlisted nominees and winners will be included in press release(s), online and on social media channels.
- Nominations that are incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, forged, irregular in any way, or otherwise not in compliance with these terms and conditions are void.
- Nominees may be nominated more than once and in respect of more than one category or region, but each nomination will be considered independently.
- Decisions made by Blue Prism and the judging panel are final. No feedback will be given on nominations.
- If you are shortlisted for an Award, you agree that your entry may be turned into a case study which Blue Prism may publish and use online or in any other media for educational, marketing and/or public relations purposes. You will be provided the opportunity to remove any confidential details after being shortlisted, but you may need to replace them with additional information.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of or any part of a provision of or any right arising pursuant to this agreement shall not affect in any way the remaining provisions or rights, which shall be construed as if such invalid or unenforceable part did not exist.
- These terms and conditions contain all the terms and conditions agreed by the parties relating to the Awards and supersede any prior agreements, understandings or arrangements between you and Blue Prism, whether oral or in writing relating to the same.
- Failure or delay by Blue Prism to enforce or partially enforce any provision of these terms and conditions will not be construed as a waiver of any of its rights and any waiver by Blue Prism of any breach of, or any default under, any provision of the terms and conditions by you will not be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach or default and will in no way affect the terms and conditions.
- A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of it. Any revision variation amendment or waiver to or of these Terms shall not require the consent or approval of any person who is not a party to these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales without giving effect to principles of conflict or choice of law thereof and you irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or their subject matter or formation.