R “Ray” Wang, Principal Analyst, Founder, and Chairman of Silicon Valley-based Constellation Research, Inc., has traveled extensively across the globe talking to all types of audiences about how disruptive technologies affect enterprises and create new business models.
The breadth of his industry knowledge is extraordinary: a background in emerging business and technology trends, digital business model transformation, enterprise apps strategy, technology selection, and contract negotiations enables Ray to provide audiences with the bridge between business leadership and technology adoption.
Ray’s insights into disruptive technologies and the organizational design required to enable successful adoption are inspiring. He understands fully the risks of not prioritizing digital transformation. Since 2000, 52 percent of the companies in the Fortune 500 have either gone bankrupt, been acquired, ceased to exist, or dropped out, according to Wang.
Digital transformation has encouraged cultural change across all aspects of our lives and especially in the workplace. Implementing a ‘culture of digital’ is vital today as is access to accurate, reliable and shareable data. Ray’s knowledge of the digital cultural shift aligns perfectly with Blue Prism’s vision of connected-RPA, enabling companies the freedom to embrace entrepreneurship and creativity through digital automation and allowing the most successful enterprises to innovate and deliver across all areas of the business while creating business models that reflect the needs and requirements of our time.
A highly sought after thought leader and a dynamic speaker, you won’t want to miss Ray’s closing keynote at Blue Prism World Orlando, 2019.
- Ray has held executive roles in product, marketing, strategy, and consulting at companies such as Forrester Research, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, and Johns Hopkins Hospital.
- Ray is a best-selling author. His latest book, Disrupting Digital Business, is published by Harvard Business Review Press.
- His enterprise software blog, “A Software Insider’s Point of View”, receives 10s of millions of page visits per year.
- He’s also been a start-up CMO at Personify Inc, a web analytics software startup, valued at $500M during the Internet boom.
- Ray’s consulting clients include most of the Fortune 500 and Global 200 companies.
- Ray is a regular contributor to Harvard Business Review and well quoted in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Bloomberg, CNBC TV, Reuters, IDG News Service, and other global media outlets.
- He has thrice won the prestigious “Institute of Industry Analyst Relations (IIAR) Analyst of the Year Award.”
Don’t miss out on hearing from the best in the industry at this year’s Blue Prism World. BOOK YOUR TICKETS NOW